Aliens: Colonial Marines Gets Patched on Xbox 360
On March 7th, 2013, Gearbox released a patch for the Xbox 360 version of Aliens: Colonial Marines. This patch fixed the following:
- Addressed an issue that could sometimes cause co-op players revival to not work under certain circumstances.
- Addressed issues with players not spawning into a level properly.
- Fixed a marine player invincibility exploit.
- Resolved several instances where players could walk or fall outside of maps.
- Fixed an issue that could cause localized text to display incorrectly.
- Addressed an issue where weapon ammunition was not always highlighted properly.
- Addressed some issues where multiplayer / co-op clients could see interactive objects displayed in a different state.
- Fixed a bug affecting voiceovers with the Firing Range bonus content.
- Addressed an issue where Ripley’s Flamethrower would sometimes fire continuously without player input.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause Achievements to not unlock properly.
- General UI improvements.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Addressed some issues that could cause improper warping for co-op players.
- Various tweaks to address instances where NPC characters would not always properly navigate to objectives.
- Added safeguards to prevent players from using a weapon in the weapons-suppressed portion of “One Bullet.”
- Modified Bella & Reid’s behavior in “No Hope in Hadley’s” to prevent them from spawning at the wrong point.
- Fixed issues that could clients to report inaccurate results & statistics.
- Addressed instances where a map would appear to “pop in” when loading into a new match.
- Addressed an issue that could cause stutter when opening the multiplayer scoreboard.
- Switching profiles while in a lobby now returns players to the title screen immediately.
- Multiplayer teams should now correct auto-balance between rounds.
- New Xeno appearance customization added.